CSET Subject Matter Requirements
Subject matter requirements (SMRs) are the subject-specific knowledge, skills, and abilities required of entry-level teachers seeking a teaching credential or authorization. The SMRs specify the content that is to be taught in CTC-approved subject matter preparation programs and that is eligible for assessment on the CSET.
Links to CSET subject matter requirements, in PDF format, are provided below.
- Multiple Subjects
- Health Science
- Home Economics
- Industrial and Technology Education
- Languages Other Than English
- Languages Other Than English—American Sign Language (ASL)
- Languages Other Than English—Hebrew, Italian, and Portuguese
- Physical Education
- Preliminary Educational Technology
- Social Science
Copyright © 2013 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Evaluation Systems, Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004